A Free jQuery Plugin With megamenu.js is a responsive, cross-browser, jQuery mega menu plugin. it display multi-level dropdown navbar for your web page. it support multi level menu. its convert Collapses the navbar into an drop downside navigation on small screens. fully Supports with desktop, laptop, tablet, and mobile.
Table of Contents
- Cross-browser compatibility
- 100% responsive, works on all devices
- Seamless wordpress integration
- Uses jQuery animations (IE8 compatible)
- Free to use and abuse (MIT licence)
- No classes! (for dropdowns or lists)
- Smart – knows when to show megamenu, and when to show a normal dropdown
- Easy to use
- Written in LESS (easy to abuse)
- Uses ionicons
- Super small
How to use :
Add jQuery Library and megamenu.js, megamenu.css and uses ionicons, so include their script or edit CSS for your icon-font, svg, img or what ever.
<script src="/jquery.min.js"></script> <script src="js/megamenu.js"></script>
Wrap your menus HTML in megamenu.js wrappers and see the magic.
<div class="menu-container"> <div class="menu"> <ul> <li></li> <li></li> <!-- What ever, basic html menu(lists)! Dont worry megamenu.js will know --> </ul> </div> </div>
DoneThanks for make jQuery plugin is developed by For more Helpfull for users, please check the demo page or visit the official website.